The Sony α7R III Full-frame Interchangeable Lens 42.4 MP/10 fps Continuous Shooting Camera will ship in Europe in November 2017, priced at approximately £3,200 and €3,500 respectively.
- 35mm Full-Frame 42.4 MP] Back-Illuminated Exmor R™ CMOS Image Sensor with Evolved Image Processing;
- Continuous Shooting at up to 10 fps with either Silent Shooting or Mechanical Shutter and full Auto Focus/Auto Exposure tracking;
- 399 phase-detection AF points covering 68% of image area, 425 contrast AF points and approximately 2 times more effective Eye AF;
- 5-axis optical in-body image stabilization with a 5.5 step[v] shutter speed advantage;
- High Resolution 4 Movie Shooting with full pixel readout and no pixel binning;
- Completely redesigned for professionals, including upgraded Auto Focus, Dual SD Card Slots, Extended Battery Life, SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.1 Gen 1) USB Type-C™ Terminal and more;
- Compact, Lightweight body at only 23 oz.
Thanks to an evolutionary leap in image processing power and efficiency, the new α7R III combines a high-resolution 42.4 MPi back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS image sensor with impressive shooting speeds at up to 10 fps with full AF/AE tracking, as well as beautiful image and 4K6 video quality, wide 15-stop dynamic range, high sensitivity with noise reduction of almost a full stop and more. With these immense capabilities and a compact, lightweight body, it’s an extremely versatile tool for photographers, videographers, multi-media creators and all other types of professionals that demand reliability, flexibility and versatility.